Mission Slideshow

Monday, January 6, 2014

Translated letter - Dec. 16th 2013

This letter was sent to Elder Laws mission pres, President Reber, on Dec 16th. It was forwarded to us by Sister Reber, Romans mission mom. Such a blessing!

Translation
Hello, my name is Elder Michel Vieira and I am a return missionary ( porto alegre south mission in Brazil), and today I am a member of the high council in our stake in Brazil.
 
I am sending this email to CONGRADULATE your missionaries. They are wonderful in our ward, the zone leaders LAWS and MAUGHAN. They remind me of the mission I served; not that I am trying to give myself an ego boost or anything like that, but they really serve the members of wards 1 and 2.
 
We have already have worked a lot together and sincerely, it have been quite some time that we have received missionaries who are so well prepared, happy, and always asking us: WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?! My sincere congrats President!
 
On my mission, I was the secretary to the mission and the assistant and I know how to recognize when a missionary knows how to work with members to have success.  Everyone should have this vision: Work with the members.
Merry Christmas, and if you need help, we are here to serve.
 
A big hug,
Elder Michel Vieira

No comments:

Post a Comment